You can’t see it, smell it, taste it or feel it, but it is deadly. Carbon Monoxide, the silent killer
Carbon Monoxide is a highly poisonous gas that claims more than 40 lives each year.
As a landlord you have a legal obligation to alleviate this problem killer by making sure your gas appliances are in a safe working environment and are regularly service by an approved, gas safe company.
Centra Heat is here to help. We have over 50 years experience as a gas safe registered company and during this time we have built an enviable trust within the industry for getting the job done and delivering on time. We are now offering a package to take the worry of safety certification off your hands.
Centra Heat provides a safety inspection check, a full service and upon completion, we issue a Landlords Safety Certificate.
Here at Centra Heat we provide a 12 month labour guarantee for each appliance after its service. You will be added to our computer system, which will provide you with an automatic reminder each year of when your next safety certificate is due. This will stop you worrying or forgetting to cover any appliance and suffering any unnecessary consequences.
As of October 1st, you need a Co Detector as well as a smoke detector in all rented properties.
Call Centra Heat today to organise your Landlords Safety Certificate or you could live to regret it!
It is known that Carbon Monoxide poisoning can occur if: