An optional extra for our BoilerCare packages!
See the maintenance and service plans we can offer you, here.
ElectricCare can be added to any of our Service and Maintenance packages for just £5!
By adding ElecticCare coverage to your maintenance or service contract, you can have piece of mind knowing that your electrics and wiring is covered. Any electrical work can be expensive. This is why give our customers the option to be covered for as little as £5 per month.
- Coverage for all wiring from the consumer unit to wall sockets and ceiling roses
- Consumer Unit
- Pull Cords switches (not the cord itself)
- Light switches
- Isolation Switches and Electrical Sockets
- Immersion heater time switch.
- Door bells and smoke alarms**
- Doorway and security lighting - less than 10 metres above the ground. This excludes bulbs and LED's
- Unlimited Callouts
Contact us today for more information about our ElectricCare package.
ElectricCare Terms & Conditions:
- ** Excluding wireless doorbells and smoke alarms that are not connected to the mains wiring for their primary power supply. Also excluded are smoke alarms that are combined with a carbon monoxide alarm and carbon monoxide alarms.
- The Service Plan is subject to the Definitions (clause 7), General Terms (clause 5), and the General Exclusions (clause 6). Where an item that would otherwise be excluded by the General Exclusions is shown as included in the Service Plan above, it is not excluded in respect to that ElectricCare Service Plan. Your and Our rights to cancel any Service Plan are set out in clause 8
All Prices quoted include 20% VAT.